We are pleased to publish a collection of short papers written by conference speakers, based on a number of presentations given at the conference.
- Failure by Design? On the Constitution of EU Solidarity, Gregor Noll
- Intra-EU solidarity and the implementation of the EU asylum policy: a refugee or governance ‘crisis’? Lilian Tsourdi
- Practical Cooperation and the First Years of the EASO, Madeline Garlick
- Solidarity as a sovereignty-reducing penalty for failing to meet responsibility in the European Border and Coast Guard, Philippe De Bruycker
- Control and Closure of Internal Borders in the Schengen Area, Nuno Piçarra
- Hotspots: the case of Greece, Aikaterini Drakopoulou